Bill Summary for H 911 (2021-2022)
May 31 2022
- Business and Commerce
- Occupational Licensing
- Development, Land Use and Housing
- Building and Construction
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environment/Natural Resources
- Public Records and Open Meetings
- State Agencies
- Department of Environmental Quality (formerly DENR)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Transportation
- Office of State Auditor
- Office of State Budget and Management
- Local Government
- Health and Human Services
- Public Health
- Public Enterprises and Utilities
|View NCGA Bill Details||2021|
AN ACT TO PROVIDE FURTHER REGULATORY RELIEF TO THE CITIZENS OF NORTH CAROLINA.Intro. by Riddell, Bradford, Moffitt, Yarborough.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
Senate amendment to the 6th edition makes the following changes.
Deletes Section 8 of the act concerning liability for onsite wastewater systems installed pursuant to licensed soil scientists option for nonengineered systems.
Deletes Section 9 of the act concerning applying the TMDL transport factor when offsetting permitted wastewater discharges from local governments in the Neuse River Basin.