Bill Summary for H 911 (2021-2022)
May 25 2022
- Business and Commerce
- Occupational Licensing
- Development, Land Use and Housing
- Building and Construction
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environment/Natural Resources
- Public Records and Open Meetings
- State Agencies
- Department of Environmental Quality (formerly DENR)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Transportation
- Office of State Auditor
- Office of State Budget and Management
- Local Government
- Health and Human Services
- Public Health
- Public Enterprises and Utilities
|View NCGA Bill Details||2021|
AN ACT TO PROVIDE FURTHER REGULATORY RELIEF TO THE CITIZENS OF NORTH CAROLINA.Intro. by Riddell, Bradford, Moffitt, Yarborough.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
Senate committee substitute to the 5th edition makes the following changes.
Revises the proposed changes to GS 132-1.7 that exempt certain security plans, documents, practices, and designs from public records law. Adds that specific security information or detailed plans, patterns, or practices associated with local confinement facilities operations are not included in public records.