Bill Summary for S 770 (2015-2016)
Jun 28 2016
- Business and Commerce
- Development, Land Use and Housing
- Building and Construction
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environment/Natural Resources
- APA/Rule Making
- State Agencies
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Local Government
- Health and Human Services
- Public Health
|View NCGA Bill Details||2015-2016 Session|
AN ACT TO PROVIDE FURTHER REGULATORY RELIEF TO THE AGRICULTURAL COMMUNITY.Intro. by B. Jackson, Brock, Cook.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
House committee substitute makes the following changes to the 6th edition.
Section 11 proposes establishing a new Article 86 of Chapter 106, entitled Farmed Cervid Industry Promotion Act. Deletes the revisions of the previous edition to Article 86, and reverts to the proposed language of the 5th edition.