Bill Summary for S 582 (2017-2018)
- Alcoholic Beverage Control
- Business and Commerce
- Occupational Licensing
- Civil Law
- Civil Procedure
- Criminal Justice
- Corrections (Sentencing/Probation)
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Development, Land Use and Housing
- Land Use, Planning and Zoning
- Property and Housing
- Employment and Retirement
- Environment/Natural Resources
- State Agencies
- Department of Natural and Cultural Resources (formerly Dept. of Cultural Resources)
- Department of Environmental Quality (formerly DENR)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Public Instruction
- Office of State Budget and Management
- State Government
- State Personnel
- State Property
- Health and Human Services
- Public Health
- Social Services
- Adult Services
|View NCGA Bill Details||2017-2018 Session|
AN ACT (I) TO MAKE TECHNICAL, CLARIFYING, AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS TO THE CURRENT OPERATIONS APPROPRIATIONS ACT OF 2017 AND TO RELATED LEGISLATION AND (II) TO MAKE AGENCY TECHNICAL CORRECTIONS.Intro. by Barringer.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
House amendments makes the following changes to the 2nd edition.
Amendment #1 deletes proposed GS 58-3-226 (Reimbursement contracts and assignment of benefits). Makes conforming changes.
Amendment #2 repeals GS 93B-1(b)(25) and GS 93B-1(b)(50) as enacted by HB 701 (OLB Uniform Discipline and Increase Oversight) of the 2017 Regular Session if HB 701 becomes law, removing the NC Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission and the Sheriffs' Education and Training Standards Commission from the comprehensive list of occupational licensing boards in the State set forth in GS 93B-1(b).
Amends GS 150B-38(a), adding the NC Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission and the Sheriffs' Education and Training Standards Commission to the scope of Article 3A (Other Administrative Hearings).