Bill Summary for S 38 (2013-2014)
Jun 23 2014
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Development, Land Use and Housing
- Building and Construction
- Aquaculture and Fisheries
- State Agencies
- Department of Administration
- Department of Environmental Quality (formerly DENR)
- Local Government
- Health and Human Services
- Public Health
- Public Enterprises and Utilities
|View NCGA Bill Details||2013-2014 Session|
A BILL TO BE ENTITLED AN ACT TO AMEND CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTAL AND NATURAL RESOURCES LAWS.Intro. by Jackson.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
House amendment #8 makes the following changes to the 4th edition.
Adds a subheading,Energy Audit Requirements, for Section 24 of this act, which rewrites GS 143-64.12. Amends subsection (j) of GS 143-64.12 to add back previously deleted provisions of this subsection requiring that the biannual report submitted by the State Energy Office to the Joint Legislative Energy Policy Commission must contain (1) the energy audits required by subsection (b1) of this section and (2) a list of the state agencies and state institutions of higher learning that received an energy audit.