Bill Summary for H 528 (2017-2018)
Jun 28 2017
- Civil Procedure
- Court System
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Cultural Resources and Museums
- General Assembly
- Public Safety and Emergency Management
- State Agencies
- Community Colleges System Office
- UNC System
- Department of Administration
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Natural and Cultural Resources (formerly Dept. of Cultural Resources)
- Department of Environmental Quality (formerly DENR)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- Department of Public Instruction
- Department of Public Safety
- Office of State Budget and Management
- State Government
- State Personnel
- Health and Human Services
- Military and Veteran's Affairs
|View NCGA Bill Details||2017-2018 Session|
AN ACT TO MAKE TECHNICAL, CLARIFYING, AND OTHER MODIFICATIONS TO THE CURRENT OPERATIONS APPROPRIATIONS ACT OF 2017.Intro. by Millis, Torbett.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
Senate amendments make the following changes to the 4th edition.
Amendment #4 amends Section 34.6A(h) of SB 257 of the 2017 Regular Session if SB 257 becomes law. Changes the effective dates for subsections (a) and (b) of Section 34.6A (amending GS 136-18(29a) and enacting GS 160A-307.1, both concerning road improvements adjacent to schools) to August 1, 2017 (was, October 1, 2017).
Amendment #5 amends SB 257 of the 2017 Regular Session, if it becomes law. Amends the effective date for Section 17.4, regarding human trafficking laws, to make that section become effective January 1, 2018 (was, effective when the bill becomes law).