Bill Summary for S 419 (2019-2020)
- Business and Commerce
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Justice
- Corrections (Sentencing/Probation)
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Elementary and Secondary Education
- Environment/Natural Resources
- General Assembly
- Public Safety and Emergency Management
- State Agencies
- Department of Natural and Cultural Resources (formerly Dept. of Cultural Resources)
- Department of Justice
- Department of Public Safety
- Department of Transportation
- Local Government
- Health and Human Services
- Health Care Facilities and Providers
|View NCGA Bill Details||2019-2020 Session|
AN ACT TO MAKE TECHNICAL, CLARIFYING, AND OTHER CHANGES TO STATUTES AND SESSION LAWS.Intro. by Britt, Johnson, McInnis.
|View: All Summaries for Bill||Tracking:|
House amendments to the 3rd edition make the following changes.
Amendment #1 deletes the proposed changes to GS 18B-800(c1) regarding purchasing individual bottles of special order spirituous liquor from local ABC stores. Deletes the companion directive requiring the ABC Commission to adopt related rules.
Amendment #2 makes a technical correction to GS 143B-135.234, as amended.
Amendment #3 amends new GS 115C-218.37, regarding public approval for private activity bonds, to require the public hearing on the bond issuance be conducted in the county where the charter school facility is or will be located.
Amendment #4 requires the funds allocated to the Big Brothers Big Sisters, Triangle Residential Options for Substances Abusers, Inc. (TROSA), the Boys and Girls Clubs, and Cross Trail Outfitters under GS 2017-57, as amended (Appropriations Act of 2017), be allocated to the same recipients and in the same amounts for the 2019-20 fiscal year. Repeals this provision if HB 966 (Appropriations Act of 2019) becomes law.