Appropriates from the General Fund to the Office of State Budget and Management, $20,788,950 for 2023-24 to provide a directed grant to Davie County for the following projects in specified amounts.
- Assistance with the funding of a new detention center and the reconfiguration of the existing detention center site for other public purposes.
- Upgrades to existing generators or the purchase of new generators
- Assistance to EMS services in the purchasing of quick response vehicles, ambulances, cardiac monitors, bariatric stretchers, and other equipment to safely transport patients during emergencies.
- Upgrades to the radio and communication equipment for the various public safety departments in the county.
- Improvements to various county facilities including the county’s annex building and public library.
- Renovation of the Brock Building, which serves as an emergency shelter and houses various county services, including the Arts Council.
- Purchase and installation of outdoor lighting for the baseball field at the Community Park.
- New scanning equipment for the Sheriff’s Office.
- Upgrades to the county’s core computing and storage systems.
- Upgrades to the technology for and renovations of the county courthouse.
Effective July 1, 2023.
FUNDS FOR DAVIE COUNTY PROJECTS.
|View NCGA Bill Details||2023-2024 Session|
AN ACT TO APPROPRIATE FUNDS FOR VARIOUS PROJECTS IN DAVIE COUNTY.Intro. by Howard.
Status: Ref to the Com on Appropriations, if favorable, Rules, Calendar, and Operations of the House (House action) (Feb 7 2023)
Mon, 6 Feb 2023 House: Filed
Tue, 7 Feb 2023 House: Passed 1st Reading
Bill H 52 (2023-2024)Summary date: Feb 6 2023 - View Summary